HsFtpWM - FTP Library for Windows Mobile / CE. HsFtpWM is a software library for Windows Mobile OS. It is written in C and implements the client side of the File Transfer Protocol over TCP socket layer according to RFC 959.
HsFtpWM is offered in two versions:
* Standard Edition (source code is not included): includes HS FTP Static C Library and C Demo application executables and source code, both built from Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 for Windows Mobile OS, plus HS FTP programming manual.
* Blueprint Edition: includes all of Standard Edition plus full source code in C.
The library allows a user application to connect to remote FTP servers, traverse server directory structure, send, receive, delete and rename files, create, remove and rename folders. The HS FTP protocol module supports passive mode data connections, user / password authentication and many FTP commands sequences:
USER, PASS, TYPE, PASV, LIST, CWD, MKD, RMD, RETR, STOR, DELE, NOOP, PWD, RNFR, RNTO
HsFtpWM also supports recursive download, upload and delete of folder with all files and sub-folders. There are functions for configuration and statistics.
* FTP Client RFC 959 operation
* Server name resolution
* Concurrent FTP client sessions
* Passive mode, firewall friendly
* User / password authentication
* Asynchronous Operation
* Supported FTP Commands: USER, PASS, PASV, LIST, TYPE, RETR, STOR, CWD, MKD, RMD, DELE, NOOP, PWD, RNFR, RNTO
* Recursive Folder Download
* Recursive Folder Upload
* Recursive Folder Delete
* Configurable Timeout
* Transmit and Receive Statistics
» version 1.2.0 - posted on 2009-02-25